Skip to content
- We require the first and last name for EACH ticket holder UNLESS you will enter the festival together in which case tickets can have the ticket purchaser’s name on.
- If you order more than one ticket all tickets will be sent to the email address of the purchaser.
- Once you have placed your order you will receive a receipt from Access All Areas.
- Tickets take up to 15 working days to send out due to the high number of orders we expect. Please be patient.
- You can transfer each purchased ticket to someone else ONCE only. The final date for name changes is 20th July. For Phase 1 tickets there is a 40 pounds (GBP) fee.
- Refunds (see our refund policy for admin charges) can be made until 19th July. The booking fee is non-refundable and there is an 10% admin fee on the face value.
- You can either print your ticket of display it on your mobile device at the gate. You will have to show your ID/passport to get your wristband.
- Ozorians may be subject to a search before entering the festival.