The new EU data protection laws require us to clearly define what data of yours we collect, what we do with it and our justification for doing so.
- When you browse our website information about your visit is automatically stored in our web server logs. As you navigate through the site the server logs the details and contents you request as well as storing your IP address and the date and time of your page requests. This data cannot identify you eg. it is not collated with personal information such as name, address, email etc.
- Personal information we collect directly from you or gather about you from your use of our site will only be used to:
- Contact you by phone or email when necessary in connection with transactions you enter into with us or about the event you bought a ticket for.
- Email you a monthly event mailout, which you may unsubscribe from on receipt of a mailout or by emailing or telephoning us to inform us.
- We will not share or sell your personal information for marketing by any other third party without your consent.
- Financial information that is collected from you is used to authorise payment and bill you. Your consent is given to provide your financial or personal information to those third parties necessary to process your transactions with us, such as credit card companies and banks.
Buying a ticket from AAA
- When you buy a ticket from AAA you are required to provide name, address, email address and telephone number as standard. This is necessary for us to email or post your tickets to you and communicate with you in regards to your transaction and the event itself.
- Any bank or card details you use or supply during the financial transaction are not stored by us, however, they will be used and kept by third parties directly involved in the payment process such as Visa, Mastercard, CardNet, Lloyds Bank and Paypal.
- The new EU GDPR law allows us to use your data in this way under its Contractual justification.
AAA Event Mailouts
- Only email addresses of people who have bought a ticket for a party or festival from AAA are added to our mailing list as well as people who sign up to it via our website. Our mailouts inform people of repeat and similar events to those they previously bought a ticket for and – when available – offer discounted tickets.
- On occasion we will send a mailout seeking feedback about an event. Only those who bought a ticket from us would be contacted.
- The new EU GDPR law allows us to use your data in this way under its Legitimate Interests justification. That is both the legitimate interests of AAA and our customers the ticket buyers.
Below is a description of the cookies that we use:
These are cookies that are required for the website to work properly when you browser it or try to order tickets.
- Session Cookie
This cookie is used to identify you as you proceed through the order process and to store your user preferences. The cookie will expire once you close your browser unless you tick “Keep me signed in for today”, in which case the cookie will be stored on your computer for 24 hours after which it will expire.
- Traffic Management Cookie
This cookie is used to ensure the website operates smoothly, giving you the best possible experience by sharing our web traffic between multiple servers.
- Cookie Options Cookie
This cookie is used to save whether or not you consent to other cookies being used. It is not used to track or invade your privacy, but instead there for us to remember your privacy settings.
- Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to collect anonymous data of how many visitors our website has and how the website is used. This information is used solely by AAA to monitor traffic and help us improve your overall experience.
This Site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We use industry standard 128 bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption for your transactions with us.
It secures all of your personal information, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
Access All Areas Network Ltd
Tel: +44 (0)20 7267 8320