- When you browse our website information about your visit is automatically stored in our web server logs. As you navigate through the site the server logs the details and contents you request as well as storing your IP address and the date and time of your page requests.
- Any personal information which we collect directly from you or gather about you from your use of our site will only be used to:
- Contact you by phone or email when necessary in connection with transactions you enter into with us.
- Email you a monthly event mailout, which you may unsubscribe from on receipt of a mailout.
- We will not share your personal information for marketing with any other third party without your consent.
- Financial information that is collected from you is used to authorise payment and bill you. Your consent is given to provide your financial or personal information to those third parties necessary to process your transactions with us, such as credit card companies and banks.
Below is a description of the cookies that we use:
These are cookies that are required for the website to work properly when you browser it or try to order tickets.
- Session Cookie
This cookie is used to identify you as you proceed through the order process and to store your user preferences. The cookie will expire once you close your browser unless you tick “Keep me signed in for today”, in which case the cookie will be stored on your computer for 24 hours after which it will expire.
- Traffic Management Cookie
This cookie is used to ensure the website operates smoothly, giving you the best possible experience by sharing our web traffic between multiple servers.
- Cookie Options Cookie
This cookie is used to save whether or not you consent to other cookies being used. It is not used to track or invade your privacy, but instead there for us to remember your privacy settings.
- Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to collect anonymous data of how many visitors our website has and how the website is used. This information is used solely by AAA to monitor traffic and help us improve your overall experience.
This Site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We use industry standard 128 bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption for your transactions with us.
It secures all of your personal information, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
Access All Areas Network Ltd
Tel: +44 (0)20 7267 8320