- This event has passed.
- São Gião
- Parque de Campismo, 3400 Oliveira do Hospital Coimbra 3400, Portugal
- +351 911 081 479
FREEDOM FESTIVAL 2019 invites you to Enter the Forest Realm!
Together we will create a magic place in the forest where we can celebrate our love for trance music, disconnecting from our daily routines , stress and reconnecting with our free spirit, inner child and surrounding nature.
We are proud to announce the 8th edition of Freedom Festival, counting with the participation of the top artists in the psychedelic scene. As PsyTrance enthusiasts, providing a distinctive program to please our eclectic crowd has always been one of our main priorities.
The friendly and familiar atmosphere invites people from all ages to enjoy and participate in a wide range of activities: relax and recharge energy in the Chill Out Area; get a massage, meditate, exercise and stretch in the Healing fields and keep your kids’ curious minds entertained and creative by engaging in events specially designed for families.
So save the dates from the 6th to the 12th of August 2019!
Main Floor \ Chill Garden & Ambient Area \ Kids’ Area \ Performances \ Art Exhibitions \After Party \ Warm up party \ Workshops \ Healing Area (Yoga/Meditation/Healing & Massages) \ Video Mapping \ Art Installations \ Visionary Decor
* 1200 Mics by CHICAGO * AADVARKK * ACE VENTURA * AJJA (3 hours sunset set) * ALIENN * ALPHA PORTAL * ARJUNA * ARJUNA vs GOVINDA * ASTRIX * BATTOUSAI * BLISS * CIRCUS BENT * CRAZY ASTRONAUT * DAKSINARMUTI * DICK TREVOR * DIKSHA * DJ THATA aka ALTRUISM * DUST * EARTHLING * EARTHSPACE * ELECTRIC UNIVERSE * EMOK * FILTERHEADS * FUNGUS FUNK * GOVINDA * HUJABOY * HYPOGEO * IMAGINE MARS * KABAYUN * KALYA SCINTILLA with EVEOLUTION * K.I.M * MERKABA (opening CERIMONY) * MICRODOT * MODULE VIRUS * OUTWORLD * PHOBOS * PSYSEX * RINKADINK * SAVAGE * SOUTH WILD * SPIRIT ARCHITECT * TALAMASCA * TROPICAL BLEYAGE * VIRTUAL LIGHT * WAIO * XEROX * XP VOODOO .
More to be added. Check website for updates
- Camping area it is located in beautiful place, sorrounded with forests, sport fields ecc – it is an unique and the only experience for party people in the region – a big international party family sleeping, eating and …. together for 7 days. Here you can meet party freaks from all the World!!
- In the camping area it’s possible to pitch a tent or even to camp only with a sleeping bag
- There’s also space for campers (vans)
- Camp will open from 6th August (12:00) and will be equipped with showers, toilets & drink bars.
- It’s forbidden to have open fires in the camping area.
- Camping is free of charge for Eco festival visitors (with festival ticket)
The mobility of participants is one of the aspects with the greatest environmental impact. For those traveling to the festival, there will be bus transfers to the festival site organized from the following airports: Lisbon and Oporto. This service is ONLY for Transportation to and from the event. More info here.
Read up on the history of the Freedom Festival here
*Please note: all information is supplied by Freedom Festival. Please check the festival website for the latest information.
Click here for application forms to participate
– GENERAL INFO: [email protected]
– TICKETS: [email protected]
– SHOPS / RESTAURANTS: [email protected]
– WORKERS / VOLUNTEERS: [email protected]
– ART & INSTALLATIONS: [email protected]
– PERFORMERS: [email protected]
At Freedom Festival we care about our environment and nature in general. Every year we find more solutions to reduce our footprint in nature. As we are a large group of festival goers and workers, we need to be aware of what we do and we feel it as our task to provide you with the best possible green solutions we can find.
On the festival you will see EcoTeam walking around with their crew, constantly cleaning up all the misplaced items they can find. They make sure, that the area is always as clean as it can be. After the festival is over, we leave the venue behind a bit cleaner then how we got it when we first arrived. We don’t allow glass or cans on the festival area to avoid littering and injuries. Our stages and dance floors are cleaned completely every night so they are fresh in the morning.
At the entrance you will get a portable ashtray. Please use it to help us keeping cigarette butts off the ground. They are harmful to plants and animals. You will also receive a garbage bag made of recycled plastic. Please put your trash in there and dispose of it in one of the almost 100 garbage points on the festival and camping area.