The new EU data protection laws require us to clearly define what data of yours we collect, what we do with it and our justification for doing so.
- When you browse our website information about your visit is automatically stored in our web server logs. As you navigate through the site the server logs the details and contents you request as well as storing your IP address and the date and time of your page requests. This data cannot identify you eg. it is not collated with personal information such as name, address, email etc.
- Personal information we collect directly from you or gather about you from your use of our site will only be used to:
- Contact you by phone or email when necessary in connection with transactions you enter into with us or about the event you bought a ticket for.
- Email you a monthly event mailout, which you may unsubscribe from on receipt of a mailout or by emailing or telephoning us to inform us.
- We will not share or sell your personal information for marketing by any other third party without your consent.
- Financial information that is collected from you is used to authorise payment and bill you. Your consent is given to provide your financial or personal information to those third parties necessary to process your transactions with us, such as credit card companies and banks.
Buying a ticket from AAA
- When you buy a ticket from AAA you are required to provide name, address, email address and telephone number as standard. This is necessary for us to email or post your tickets to you and communicate with you in regards to your transaction and the event itself.
- Any bank or card details you use or supply during the financial transaction are not stored by us, however, they will be used and kept by third parties directly involved in the payment process such as Visa, Mastercard, CardNet, Lloyds Bank and Paypal.
- The new EU GDPR law allows us to use your data in this way under its Contractual justification.
AAA Event Mailouts
- Only email addresses of people who have bought a ticket for a party or festival from AAA are added to our mailing list as well as people who sign up to it via our website. Our mailouts inform people of repeat and similar events to those they previously bought a ticket for and – when available – offer discounted tickets.
- On occasion we will send a mailout seeking feedback about an event. Only those who bought a ticket from us would be contacted.
- The new EU GDPR law allows us to use your data in this way under its Legitimate Interests justification. That is both the legitimate interests of AAA and our customers the ticket buyers.